Licking County Commissioners Licking County Courthouse Restoration

Overview

The Licking County Courthouse is a national historic landmark built in 1876. The initial phase of the two-phase restoration project consisted of replacing the cornice and integral gutter system beneath the mansard roof, restoring the condition of the tower envelope, replacing the existing roofing system and installing a new elevator serving all five levels of Courthouse. The second phase of the restoration replaced all exterior windows with custom-built wood windows.

CLIENT
Licking County Commissioners
LOCATION
Newark, Ohio
ARCHITECT
Wachtel & McAnally Architects
SQUARE FOOTAGE
54,044